Welcome to the Water Rocket Forum, sponsored by The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association.

The largest, most sophisticated and ground breaking group supporting you, the serious water rocket flyer! Whether you are a beginner or an expert, the WRA2 has something for everyone.

A water rocket is a type of model rocket using water as its reaction mass. The pressure vessel (the engine of the rocket) is constructed from thin plastic or other non metallic materials (usually a used plastic soft drink bottle) weighing 1,500 grams or less. The water is forced out by compressed air. It is an example of Newton's third law of motion.

A question to discovery waterrockets

Discuss non-rocket topics, TV, Movies or even general science here.
anoymous

A question to discovery waterrockets

Post by anoymous » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:38 pm

Where did you get your tubes for your launch system?
And have you already built an USWR launchpad alTImeter? I don't find some of the parts.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein

Sorry for malconstructions in my sentences, I am Belgian. And I was never good at making easy sentences.

Discovery WR
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: A question to discovery waterrockets

Post by Discovery WR » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:43 am

Ik heb een antwoord geplaatst op je vragen op onze website.
Mvg, Discovery Waterrockets

anoymous

Re: A question to discovery waterrockets

Post by anoymous » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:52 pm

Bedankt!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein

Sorry for malconstructions in my sentences, I am Belgian. And I was never good at making easy sentences.