Free and Legal 3D Modeling Program

Discuss non-rocket topics, TV, Movies or even general science here.
RebelRockets
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Free and Legal 3D Modeling Program

Post by RebelRockets »

http://www.caligari.com/
is giving away for free download their professional level modeling program trueSpace7.61, as well as their training materials and videos. It seems the company is going out of business and their web site will still only be up for an undetermined time.

Here is a chance to learn 3D modeling and design that new rocket or launcher. Warning! Be prepared to spend as many frustrated hours learning this as you spend building your rockets! :shock:

Dennis
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Free and Legal 3D Modeling Program

Post by Tim Chen »

RebelRockets wrote:http://www.caligari.com/
is giving away for free download their professional level modeling program trueSpace7.61, as well as their training materials and videos. It seems the company is going out of business and their web site will still only be up for an undetermined time.

Here is a chance to learn 3D modeling and design that new rocket or launcher. Warning! Be prepared to spend as many frustrated hours learning this as you spend building your rockets! :shock:

Dennis
I think someone else told me about this a while ago. I think it was last summer. They were giving away their previous software revision at the time. I downloaded it and it was ok but a little hard to get the hang of. We have autocad in school which I like more but that might just be that because I am used to it and have been using it for a long time.

Thanks for pointing this out. I'm sure a lot of people will make use of it.
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise
Jelo
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Free and Legal 3D Modeling Program

Post by Jelo »

cool that might help me design my f1 car :P anyone know the PHUN software? awesome for making mechanisms
Anto'

always wear a raincoat