Air command computer/timer deploy

Who invented it, who was first etc. This forum will be for members to hash out disagreements. Please keep all disagreements within this forum and keep the discussions civil (no profanity please).
The Mooseheads
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Parachute Deployment

Post by The Mooseheads »

dwrrule wrote: I DONT NEED ANYMORE "PROOF" :evil: .
I'm sure Bill was addressing Lisa, but we're taking this private so as not to cause a commotion. Sorry for the disturbance.
Rick C.
The Mooseheads
Bicky 51

Post by Bicky 51 »

the link to this forum Air command rockets, click msn link
Team Seneca
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Team Seneca »

Bicky 51 wrote:the link to this forum Air Command/links.htm#General, click msn link
I'm confused. Since when is this forum MSN? How would anyone know that clicking on a link named MSN was this site?

Weak answer! :roll:
Bill W.
Team Seneca
Bicky 51

Post by Bicky 51 »

i clicked on it & it went to msn there was a link to here right at top of the page.
Team Seneca
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Team Seneca »

Bicky 51 wrote:i clicked on it & it went to msn there was a link to here right at top of the page.
Get real. A link to someone else'a site that has a link to a 3rd site is not a link to the 3rd site.
By your logic I can put a link to google on a site and claim that it links to every website on the internet!

I don't think anyone would buy that either.
Bill W.
Team Seneca
U.S. Water Rockets
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets »

Bicky 51 wrote:i clicked on it & it went to msn there was a link to here right at top of the page.
As a matter of fact we only put that link up on our MSN group a short time ago. Before that there was no link. Managing the group (filtering out spammers, mediating disputes, removing inappropriate content, etc.) is a lot of work! When David and Lisa upgraded this software we realized that there was no way we could compete against a slick modern dedicated forum with a freebie group forum :x so we decided not to fight the inevitable and just point people here. It saves us the trouble of having to moderate the group and we have more free time to work on rockets now.

We have plans to change the Water Rockets MSN group into a different type of group so it doesn't have to compete with this forum, and fills a void that hasn't been approached by anyone in water rockets. Keep watching the MSN group for it's new lease on life!