Can someone please stop all the bickering?

Who invented it, who was first etc. This forum will be for members to hash out disagreements. Please keep all disagreements within this forum and keep the discussions civil (no profanity please).
Team Seneca
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Can someone please stop all the bickering?

Post by Team Seneca »

If you guys would stop feeding the trolls, then they would have nothing to feed off of and they would go find some greener pastures. I'm getting really tired of the silly arguments every where I go and don't want to see that stuff flaring up here.

Admins: you pay the bills here, so put your foot down. :?
Bill W.
Team Seneca
The Mooseheads
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by The Mooseheads »

If you ask me, this sounds an awful lot like one of those 2 or 3 troublemakers that's been harassing the MSN group all the time. Rockets42 is awfully similar to Robomann68, isn't it? This guys got nothing better to do so he's back up to their same tired old tricks once more. I don't know why David wants to let him stay. I wanted to boot him off as soon as he started in with the lame-o excuses for changing the contest. If history repeats itself then ignoring him will just make him try harder to get attention. Mark my words.
Rick C.
The Mooseheads
rockets42
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by rockets42 »

Look, I sincerely apologise if I have offended anyone. All I asked was for a clarification of the rules, that was all. Yes some of my coments were inappropriate, but only as a reaction to some of the answers I received.
The Mooseheads
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by The Mooseheads »

rockets42 wrote:Look, I sincerely apologise if I have offended anyone. All I asked was for a clarification of the rules, that was all. Yes some of my coments were inappropriate, but only as a reaction to some of the answers I received.
Okay then. Just remember that the WRA2 is paying the bills here and maintaining the contests and prizes and they can make any rule they want. We're all just guests in their 'house', so let's act like it.

If a sausage company was sponsoring the contest they could say you had to loft a sausage along if you want to compete. If you don't want to go along with that then don't enter, and don't clutter the place with debates over the merits of sausages versus bologna.

If I see anyone stirring the pot, I will restrict your access. that goes for all.
Rick C.
The Mooseheads
rockets42
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by rockets42 »

As one of the few girls in this sport, I get a lot of "you're too dumb" and "don't know the difference between blah and blah". Most people seemed reasonable on this forum, that's why I joined in the first place. But when I asked a simple question and got more of the same, I reacted.
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Tim Chen »

Sorry, Rick. I didn't mean to cause a problem.
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise
Spaceman Spiff
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Tim Chen wrote:Sorry, Rick. I didn't mean to cause a problem.
You and Mark just like to be the center of attention!

:P
Spaceman Spiff
"What goes up, must come down"
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Tim Chen »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
Tim Chen wrote:Sorry, Rick. I didn't mean to cause a problem.
You and Mark just like to be the center of attention!

:P
Just you wait there buddy!

Heh heh heh!
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise
The Mooseheads
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can someone please stop all the bickering?

Post by The Mooseheads »

Team Seneca wrote:If you guys would stop feeding the trolls, then they would have nothing to feed off of and they would go find some greener pastures. I'm getting really tired of the silly arguments every where I go and don't want to see that stuff flaring up here.

Admins: you pay the bills here, so put your foot down. :?
Relax. We're not going to put up with trolls starting flamewars.
Rick C.
The Mooseheads
rockets42
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Rockets 42 forum Disruption

Post by rockets42 »

Is there a way to access the "Advanced Rocket Discussions" thread?
The Mooseheads
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Advanced Rocket Discussions

Post by The Mooseheads »

rockets42 wrote:Is there a way to access the "Advanced Rocket Discussions" thread?
I believe to gain access, you must be a contributing forum member NOT on probation for Terms of Use Violations.
Rick C.
The Mooseheads
rockets42
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by rockets42 »

okie, thanks for the explanation. Is the probation indefinite?
Drag_Racer408a
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Drag_Racer408a »

Yeah and your a guest to.
-Team Parental Advisory

Shameless commercial plug...... http://teamparentaladvisory.googlepages.com
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Tim Chen »

Membership has its privilages! :P
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise
rockets42
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by rockets42 »

Yes I am a guest, I tried to join the WRA2 quite a few months ago but received a very unpleasant email. Look I don't want to play any games, if this is an exclusive forum that's fine, it was advertised on the main site as for everyone, but people haven't really been nice to me here.

If you want me to leave just say so, restricting access without an explanation is not very friendly. I have made a number of comments that in retrospect may have been negative, but discussions often have differing options, and when you ban those people who may have a different opinion, you end up with a very one sided conversation.

- Cyndi