Perfectflite altimeters

Discussion about deployment systems including altimeters, timers, air speed flaps, servo systems, and chemical reactions.
SaskAlex
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Perfectflite altimeters

Post by SaskAlex »

Has anyone ever ordered an altimeter directly from perfectflite before? I ordered one from their website ten days ago and still haven't heard back from them with the shipping charges. I've left emails and tried calling them several times.

Does anybody think this is normal? If I don't hear back from them in a couple of days, I guess I'll just go through a retailer. It's too bad though, because it's a lot cheaper to buy directly from them.
Daan.[D&P]Rockets*
Current WRA2 Flight Duration World Record Holder
Current WRA2 Flight Duration World Record Holder

Re: Perfectflite altimeters

Post by Daan.[D&P]Rockets* »

Hi,

I've bought an altimeter from perfect flight a year or 2 ago i guess. I cant remember that it took long to hear from the shipping costs. But it took a little while have it in hands.

I guess wait a little while and resend some emails.

Gr Daan
SaskAlex
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by SaskAlex »

Thanks for the reply Daan. They finally got back to me a day or two ago. I guess they are just really busy right now. Anyways, I'm really anxious to get this altimeter.
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

SaskAlex wrote:Has anyone ever ordered an altimeter directly from perfectflite before? I ordered one from their website ten days ago and still haven't heard back from them with the shipping charges. I've left emails and tried calling them several times.

Does anybody think this is normal? If I don't hear back from them in a couple of days, I guess I'll just go through a retailer. It's too bad though, because it's a lot cheaper to buy directly from them.
We crashed our rocket and needed a new one to set a record before the weather turned bad and there was a delay when we ordered ours as well. The problem was that they were on the road manning a booth at a big launch and couldn't respond to emails. We eventually heard back and got our order.
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison