*BUYING WATER ROCKET* PAYPAL ONLY. I PAY WELL. *URGENT*

Discussion about deployment systems including altimeters, timers, air speed flaps, servo systems, and chemical reactions.
maxilius

*BUYING WATER ROCKET* PAYPAL ONLY. I PAY WELL. *URGENT*

Post by maxilius »

I will be paying a good sum of money (I'll cover shipping costs to Spain- I live in Spain btw-don't worry) to someone who can build me a 2L water rocket, with balsa fins (Make it sturdy..The "I'm going to throw it off the empire state building and it'll still survive" kind of sturdy...lol jk..u get my point, an airspeed flap chute deployment system (REALLY GOOD ONE..that can deploy the parachute 99.9% of the time) , A REALLY good nosecone made out of light but strong material, A good payload bay(s) for BOTH my parachute AND my AltimeterOne device, and anything else that you need to make this rocket AWESOME AND EFFICIENT that I didn't mention that is REQUIRED...I believe that's it. If you have what it takes, pm me and we'll discuss. I pay with paypal btw.

That's it. Oh..and if you do want to accept my building water rocket request, please do your best :D You do your best, and I pay you well. Also, I would prefer once you build it make a video of it shooting up with the airspeed flap deploying a parachute. That would be good. You see here, here in Spain, it's hard to find what you want (I speak little spanish...i go to an american international school btw)...AND my building skills aren't that great..but I do have the money :D...so I would love if someone can accept my request ...thanks guys! :D

NOTE: I'd prefer a professional builder (one who has many years of water rocket building experience) ...a.k.a someone that has been on this forum for many years and knows what he/she is talking about.

Thanks. :D Looking forward to someone accepting my request! :D

NOTE: I ONLY USE PAYPAL!
maxilius

Re: *BUYING WATER ROCKET* PAYPAL ONLY. I PAY WELL. *URGENT*

Post by maxilius »

AND I also need to add.....For the altimeter and parachute payload..think of something to install the altimeter in there....Please do this as well when making a payload for the altimeter..."The only other modification you need to do is to make three small holes in the rocket so that the altimeter can sense the atmospheric pressure and record the peak altitude. The holes can be very small. We recommend 1/16-inch diameter, spaced evenly around the rocket. Just make sure that they are just below the shoulder on the nose cone so that they aren't block by the nose cone when it is inserted into the rocket."....Got it from their site...
maxilius

Post by maxilius »

yeah I know you guys are going to tell me how to build one, the thing is, no matter how "nooby-friendly" a tutorial is..I still won't be able to get it..and it's hard to find material here in Spain....even harder b/c my spanish isn't so good...i don't even think they have balsa here lol..anyways..just tell you guys in case (I know someone's gonna do it) ask why I won't make my own.
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by WRA2 »

maxilius wrote:yeah I know you guys are going to tell me how to build one, the thing is, no matter how "nooby-friendly" a tutorial is..I still won't be able to get it..and it's hard to find material here in Spain....even harder b/c my spanish isn't so good...i don't even think they have balsa here lol..anyways..just tell you guys in case (I know someone's gonna do it) ask why I won't make my own.
Your request seems a bit odd. Most people will trade parts or have someone build a single particular part that is either difficult to build (like an electronic deployment system or staging mechanism) or is constructed using difficult to obtain materials and not a complete rocket. Are you planning on entering a local competition? Usually a beginner would find an altimeter as an unnecessary expense so it is curious that you want to fly one on a rocket that you are going to have someone else build. Our competitions require people to construct their own rockets so any rocket you have "built for you" would not be eligible.

Good luck,
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2:
rockets-in-brighton

Post by rockets-in-brighton »

WRA2 wrote: Our competitions require people to construct their own rockets so any rocket you have "built for you" would not be eligible.
Reading between the lines, this is for a local school competition, or maybe a project assignment, and I would bet that the same rules apply there.
Cheers
Steve
Rockets-in-Brighton
WEB: http://groups.google.co.uk/group/rockets-in-brighton
Bournerockets

Post by Bournerockets »

This is almost laughable!!
Your essentially asking someone to build you a water rocket.
Balsa is available off eBay, bottles <come on>, and Ll the electronics you don't really need!
For a 2 litre rocket I would say either ballistic recovery or NOAA (google it if you don't understand it)