Small True HD Camera

Discussion about deployment systems including altimeters, timers, air speed flaps, servo systems, and chemical reactions.
Spaceman Spiff
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Small True HD Camera

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

U.S. Water Rockets1 wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:Message sent! I hope they are still around!
Did you heard anything back in response???
Tim got back to me right away, and we've been chatting in email. I convinced him that he should come back and join the fun. He said he would, so I think we will see him around sooner or later. I don't want to speak for him, so if he comes around he can fill you in on all the stuff he's been up to.
Spaceman Spiff
"What goes up, must come down"
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:Message sent! I hope they are still around!
Did you heard anything back in response???
Tim got back to me right away, and we've been chatting in email. I convinced him that he should come back and join the fun. He said he would, so I think we will see him around sooner or later. I don't want to speak for him, so if he comes around he can fill you in on all the stuff he's been up to.
It's great you made contact, and understandable that you don't want to speak for anyone else. Please tell Tim not to be a stranger!
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison
Spaceman Spiff
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

U.S. Water Rockets1 wrote: It's great you made contact, and understandable that you don't want to speak for anyone else. Please tell Tim not to be a stranger!
I thought he would have made an appearance here by now. Hmmm. Maybe he changed his mind?
Spaceman Spiff
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
U.S. Water Rockets1 wrote: It's great you made contact, and understandable that you don't want to speak for anyone else. Please tell Tim not to be a stranger!
I thought he would have made an appearance here by now. Hmmm. Maybe he changed his mind?
Is there something going on with Tim? Don't pressure him to come around just because we asked, if he's got other things to take care of. It's not a big deal.
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison
Spaceman Spiff
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
Is there something going on with Tim? Don't pressure him to come around just because we asked, if he's got other things to take care of. It's not a big deal.
I said I didn't want to speak on his behalf. But I think it's fair to say he was discouraged because no matter what he did he couldn't generate any web traffic for his team and that sharing his designs online only generated traffic for bloggers who borrowed those ideas for themselves.
Spaceman Spiff