AlTImeter battery

Discussion about deployment systems including altimeters, timers, air speed flaps, servo systems, and chemical reactions.
Hawkeye

AlTImeter battery

Post by Hawkeye »

Hello everyone,

I have a 400mAh 3.7 lithium battery. Will this work with the AlTImeter and the servo?

Thanks in advance for your help!
anachronist
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: AlTImeter battery

Post by anachronist »

Hawkeye wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:52 pm I have a 400mAh 3.7 lithium battery. Will this work with the AlTImeter and the servo?
I don't have an AlTImeter but I think it should work based on my own experience. I use a 200mAH 7.4V LiPo battery with my Eggtimer Quantum and micro-servo. The battery is way below the minimum power rating suggested for the Eggtimer, but it works for 1 or 2 flights. I have two of them because I wouldn't use one for more than two flights between recharging.
Afrom1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: AlTImeter battery

Post by Afrom1 »

Yes it works you just neat to make sure the servo is rated down to 3v like the HTX900 and that the servo positive and negative lead is connected directly to the battery like the tutorial form uswaterrockets shows http://www.uswaterrockets.com/construct ... torial.htm ore you may get problems like if you pull it from the vcc pin 1 on the msp 430 bord.