Welcome to the Water Rocket Forum, sponsored by The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association.

The largest, most sophisticated and ground breaking group supporting you, the serious water rocket flyer! Whether you are a beginner or an expert, the WRA2 has something for everyone.

A water rocket is a type of model rocket using water as its reaction mass. The pressure vessel (the engine of the rocket) is constructed from thin plastic or other non metallic materials (usually a used plastic soft drink bottle) weighing 1,500 grams or less. The water is forced out by compressed air. It is an example of Newton's third law of motion.

Quick Flycamone2 question

Discussion about deployment systems including altimeters, timers, air speed flaps, servo systems, and chemical reactions.
SaskAlex
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Quick Flycamone2 question

Post by SaskAlex » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:51 pm

Hi, does anybody know if the flycamone2 can take SDHC cards? I'm thinking of getting one, and I might want 4G of storage, so it would be best to get it in one card.

Alex

SaskAlex
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Quick Flycamone2 question

Post by SaskAlex » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:06 pm

Never mind, found the specs. I guess it can't.

Teamdbrockets
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Teamdbrockets » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:44 pm

yes i use them.

SaskAlex
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by SaskAlex » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:00 pm

Teamdbrockets wrote:yes i use them.
Do you mean you use a regular SD card, or one over 2G? Anything over 2G is actually a SD High Capacity card. They are actually formatted differently and there are compatibility issues. The flycam site only says it takes cards from 256M-2G. I think it's also possible that it would take an SDHC card, but only use 2G of space.

Alex

Teamdbrockets
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Teamdbrockets » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:45 am

i use a sdhc from 4 gb and it works perfect!
no more problems where i can't put it off.
and you can use it longer without reset them.
so for me it works.

Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Tim Chen » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:37 pm

SaskAlex wrote:
Teamdbrockets wrote:yes i use them.
Do you mean you use a regular SD card, or one over 2G? Anything over 2G is actually a SD High Capacity card. They are actually formatted differently and there are compatibility issues. The flycam site only says it takes cards from 256M-2G. I think it's also possible that it would take an SDHC card, but only use 2G of space.

Alex
I think SDHC cards from some suppliers have a special compatibility mode that will ale you use them in older devices, so maybe that is why it works?

Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise