My ~8L Water Rocket

Post photos and videos of your rocket, launches and your onboard video or photos here. A wide variety of formats supported including attachments and embedded youtube.
Asupremeflight
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: My ~8L Water Rocket

Post by Asupremeflight »

Bug, did the red one get stuck up in a tree for an extended period of time?
Looks like a woodpecker tried to make it's home in the nose cone.
Yes Bug, truly FUGLY Rockets! my first rockets were not much better. I also tried to paint them as well. Going so far as to give them names and painting them on as well. None had a parachute so they hit the ground and ruined the paint jobs. Like you said it is all about fun and I was dang proud of those.
If I had a working computer I would post pics of them. Soon.
bugwubber
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: My ~8L Water Rocket

Post by bugwubber »

Asupremeflight wrote:Bug, did the red one get stuck up in a tree for an extended period of time?
Looks like a woodpecker tried to make it's home in the nose cone.
Yes Bug, truly FUGLY Rockets! my first rockets were not much better. I also tried to paint them as well. Going so far as to give them names and painting them on as well. None had a parachute so they hit the ground and ruined the paint jobs. Like you said it is all about fun and I was dang proud of those.
If I had a working computer I would post pics of them. Soon.
Lol, that was a camera port. When the camera was in, it kinda looked like a bloody cyclops alien or something. Anyway, I had to stop using that camera because it would trash the file when the rocket hit the ground. The strapped on hot wheels cam car dealt with impact much better.
Bugwubber

Team S.P.E.W.