Water Rocket Ski

Post photos and videos of your rocket, launches and your onboard video or photos here. A wide variety of formats supported including attachments and embedded youtube.
bugwubber
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Water Rocket Ski

Post by bugwubber »

Asupremeflight wrote:New video.
[youtube][/youtube]
That is freakin awesome. Love how the ride along video doesn't make you want to throw up from all the spinning that normally comes with rocket videos. I'm g onna have to make it out to a lake before the ice gets too thin. Congrats on 843!
Bugwubber

Team S.P.E.W.
bugwubber
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by bugwubber »

Got a test night launch video for ya- this was in the yard so done without water. I'm going to have to do a full night time launch.

[youtube][/youtube]

Bugwubber
Bugwubber

Team S.P.E.W.
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

bugwubber wrote:Spring can take its time :-)
8. It takes a lot longer than expected to go through a Costco sized bottle of Bissel steam cleaner detergent. The caps make great looking expansion nozzles.
Are those installed just for cosmetic reasons, or do you have some testing that indicates that there is a benefit to using them?
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison
bugwubber
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by bugwubber »

U.S. Water Rockets1 wrote:
bugwubber wrote:Spring can take its time :-)
8. It takes a lot longer than expected to go through a Costco sized bottle of Bissel steam cleaner detergent. The caps make great looking expansion nozzles.
Are those installed just for cosmetic reasons, or do you have some testing that indicates that there is a benefit to using them?
I will be testing them side by side to see what effect they have on performance. I have blown a weaker one apart so there definitely is some energy being captured. Finally got my altimeter so I can document better.

That said, their primary purpose is cosmetic.
Bugwubber

Team S.P.E.W.