Welcome to the Water Rocket Forum, sponsored by The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association.

The largest, most sophisticated and ground breaking group supporting you, the serious water rocket flyer! Whether you are a beginner or an expert, the WRA2 has something for everyone.

A water rocket is a type of model rocket using water as its reaction mass. The pressure vessel (the engine of the rocket) is constructed from thin plastic or other non metallic materials (usually a used plastic soft drink bottle) weighing 1,500 grams or less. The water is forced out by compressed air. It is an example of Newton's third law of motion.

precision challenge- rocket that does not spin

Post photos and videos of your rocket, launches and your onboard video or photos here. A wide variety of formats supported including attachments and embedded youtube.
Yossarian

precision challenge- rocket that does not spin

Post by Yossarian » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:14 pm

Hi folks,

I had a try on one of the challenges proposed by the AIrcommanders. i have not achieved the desired result, but may be, this could be judged as some kind of success anyway.

Here is the Videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COyUX0oJdhg

greetings from hot Germany

Yossarian

bugwubber
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: precision challenge- rocket that does not spin

Post by bugwubber » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:00 pm

Hey if you don't want to throw up after watching the onboard video, I call that an absolute success!
That's a nice graphic you added to the video. I suspect it wasn't easy.

Bugwubber

Bugwubber

Team S.P.E.W.