Welcome to the Water Rocket Forum, sponsored by The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association.

Since our founding in 2003, we've become the largest, most sophisticated and ground breaking group supporting you, the serious water rocket flyer! Whether you are a beginner or an expert, the WRA2 has something for everyone.

A water rocket is a type of model rocket using water as its reaction mass. The pressure vessel (the engine of the rocket) is constructed from thin plastic or other non metallic materials (usually a used plastic soft drink bottle) weighing 1,500 grams or less. The water is forced out by compressed air. It is an example of Newton's third law of motion.

Straton V

Post photos and videos of your rocket, launches and your onboard video or photos here. A wide variety of formats supported including attachments and embedded youtube.
Alien Space Agency
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Straton V

Post by Alien Space Agency » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:52 am

My Straton V, the highest- flying rocket at this moment (November 19,2015 to be exact). I really wanted to share photos and a youtube vid with you.

PS. This guy has evolved to Straton VI, the one with boosters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVL-op5ZWXk

Oh, and by the way, thanks for telling me beforehand to remove the 's' when embedding the vid.

Do you think I am accurate on my altitude measurements? I am not yet using altimeters on my rockets.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nothing can stop a curious mind from inventing- Anonymous

China_WaterRocket
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Straton V

Post by China_WaterRocket » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:05 am

Very good

I come from China, do not understand English, your information I use the translation software to view. I like water rockets, technology is the same, I hope we can become friends.