Welcome to the Water Rocket Forum, sponsored by The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association.

The largest, most sophisticated and ground breaking group supporting you, the serious water rocket flyer! Whether you are a beginner or an expert, the WRA2 has something for everyone.

A water rocket is a type of model rocket using water as its reaction mass. The pressure vessel (the engine of the rocket) is constructed from thin plastic or other non metallic materials (usually a used plastic soft drink bottle) weighing 1,500 grams or less. The water is forced out by compressed air. It is an example of Newton's third law of motion.

2.5 litre rocket - 101ft - parachute failed

Post photos and videos of your rocket, launches and your onboard video or photos here. A wide variety of formats supported including attachments and embedded youtube.
david2665
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

2.5 litre rocket - 101ft - parachute failed

Post by david2665 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:57 am

Hi all,

Nothing particularly exciting.

A simple 2.5 litre rocket.

The parachute failed to deploy, which is strange because the Launchpad AlTImeter (US Water Rockets TH: !!!) logged an apogee of 101ft.

Dave

China_WaterRocket
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: 2.5 litre rocket - 101ft - parachute failed

Post by China_WaterRocket » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:43 am

Good ,Happy.

I come from China, do not understand English, your information I use the translation software to view. I like water rockets, technology is the same, I hope we can become friends.