Heres some sun glare

Post photos and videos of your rocket, launches and your onboard video or photos here. A wide variety of formats supported including attachments and embedded youtube.
dwrrule
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Heres some sun glare

Post by dwrrule »

Nice day, shot about 7:00 pm.
Attachments
vlcsnap-152342.png
vlcsnap-151252.png
vlcsnap-151149.png
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Heres some sun glare

Post by Tim Chen »

That's pretty cool looking. I like the lens flare that you captured. It looks like the CVS camera (that's what you used, right?) has a pretty decent sensor in it because my cheapie camera oversaturates when looking at a bright light. Any place where the light is too bright it shows up as black on my images. The sun looks like a black circle in the sky because of this cheap sensor.
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise
dwrrule
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by dwrrule »

Yep thats what i used, The one i like the most is the one that has a small blue circle in it. One question for you? do you think people are getting tired of me posting picturs an videos on here?
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Tim Chen »

dwrrule wrote:Yep thats what i used, The one i like the most is the one that has a small blue circle in it. One question for you? do you think people are getting tired of me posting picturs an videos on here?
Why would anyone get tired? You've done a great job of posting a variety of different types of images. Keep it up I say!
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise
Cloud Dancers
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Cloud Dancers »

Keep posting the photos and videos Dan.
I really like seeing your work. How did you mount your camera on your rocket. Do you cut a hole in a bottle for the lens to see out of or just put the camera in a clear bottle?
The Cloud Dancers
Floating amongst the clouds
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Tim Chen »

dwrrule wrote:Yep thats what i used, The one i like the most is the one that has a small blue circle in it. One question for you? do you think people are getting tired of me posting picturs an videos on here?
The blue circle is the lens flare I was talking about. It's cool. They put those in movies and stuff to make them look cool!
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise