Welcome to the Water Rocket Forum, sponsored by The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association.

The largest, most sophisticated and ground breaking group supporting you, the serious water rocket flyer! Whether you are a beginner or an expert, the WRA2 has something for everyone.

A water rocket is a type of model rocket using water as its reaction mass. The pressure vessel (the engine of the rocket) is constructed from thin plastic or other non metallic materials (usually a used plastic soft drink bottle) weighing 1,500 grams or less. The water is forced out by compressed air. It is an example of Newton's third law of motion.

Showing off some old stuff!

Post photos and videos of your rocket, launches and your onboard video or photos here. A wide variety of formats supported including attachments and embedded youtube.
reno1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Showing off some old stuff!

Post by reno1 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:48 pm

Here are some old rockets from a few years ago. I got out of water rockets and got into solid fuel rokets but now I am coming back. All these used a drop off top system with parachutes and the one in the middle has over 200 flights! I named it Old Faithfull! Thanks for looking. Reno
DSC00153.JPG
DSC00156.JPG
DSC00155.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

D. Reno, Team Leader.
Team Pump It!

Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Showing off some old stuff!

Post by Tim Chen » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:50 am

I really like the one with the ring fins back behind the main body and the one with the bottle on the top of the FTC is really nice looking. I live that style for some reason. It looks like an old German WW2 Grenade!

Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise

reno1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by reno1 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:25 pm

Thanks Tim, Working on a new one will post pics. when done :D Later Reno

D. Reno, Team Leader.
Team Pump It!

reno1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by reno1 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:31 pm

Thanks Tim, working on a new FTC rocket, it will be a test bed for a FTC drop off top. When I master it I will build a rocket to enter the 1000' race! Later Reno

D. Reno, Team Leader.
Team Pump It!