Team Pump It's first on board video and altimeter flight!

Post photos and videos of your rocket, launches and your onboard video or photos here. A wide variety of formats supported including attachments and embedded youtube.
reno1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Team Pump It's first on board video and altimeter flight!

Post by reno1 »

[youtube][/youtube]
D. Reno, Team Leader.
Team Pump It!
andicirk
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Team Pump It's first on board video and altimeter flight

Post by andicirk »

nice video guys , any chance you can post a picture of your drop off deployement system and of your wrocket .......;;;..

thanks in advance
reno1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by reno1 »

andicirk wrote:nice video guys , any chance you can post a picture of your drop off deployement system and of your wrocket .......;;;..

thanks in advance
We'll work on that.
D. Reno, Team Leader.
Team Pump It!
rockets-in-brighton

Post by rockets-in-brighton »

Nice work! Very impressive height for that weight and pressure, your rocket must have very low drag. Does your launcher have a launch tube, or is your nozzle the hose-connector type?
Cheers
Steve
Rockets-in-Brighton
WEB: http://groups.google.co.uk/group/rockets-in-brighton
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by WRA2 »

Are you planning on entering those two flights in the class C. From the looks of your video it looks like it might fit.
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2:
reno1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by reno1 »

rockets-in-brighton wrote:Nice work! Very impressive height for that weight and pressure, your rocket must have very low drag. Does your launcher have a launch tube, or is your nozzle the hose-connector type?
I thy to make everything as efficient as possible, from the launcher to the rocket and for this rocket a launch tube is best. The rocket is a low drag and stable flying design. Can't go into much detail because it is going to be used for the class C competition, still working out some bugs. Will post pictures after entering the competition, hope you understand for the secrecy for now. Thanks Reno
D. Reno, Team Leader.
Team Pump It!
reno1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by reno1 »

WRA2 wrote:Are you planning on entering those two flights in the class C. From the looks of your video it looks like it might fit.
No, just working out some bugs. Made some test flights the other day and beat those times from the video by 45 sec. longer. Will enter soon. Thanks Reno
D. Reno, Team Leader.
Team Pump It!
Cloud Dancers
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Cloud Dancers »

That was a cool flight. Were you afraid of getting stuck in one of those trees? Murphy's law states that if there is one tree anywhere near your launch site that your rocket will find it.
The Cloud Dancers
Floating amongst the clouds
rockets-in-brighton

Post by rockets-in-brighton »

Oops, sometimes I forget about the competitions! Tell us all about it when you win the Class C...
Cheers
Steve
Rockets-in-Brighton
WEB: http://groups.google.co.uk/group/rockets-in-brighton
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Tim Chen »

Good work! The video from that little camera came out really well! It looks cold there where you launched too. I always thought of the Carolinas as being a lot warmer this time of the year!
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise
reno1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by reno1 »

Tim Chen wrote:Good work! The video from that little camera came out really well! It looks cold there where you launched too. I always thought of the Carolinas as being a lot warmer this time of the year!
Well... last week you could wear shorts and today's high is 27deg. F and down to 9deg. tonight, but that's NC weather for you. I had shorts on at Christmas! 8) But would love to see a foot or two of the white stuff! We don't get snow much, but we do get bad ice storms......... man... it sucks trying to build a iceman! :lol:
D. Reno, Team Leader.
Team Pump It!
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

reno1 wrote:
Tim Chen wrote:Good work! The video from that little camera came out really well! It looks cold there where you launched too. I always thought of the Carolinas as being a lot warmer this time of the year!
Well... last week you could wear shorts and today's high is 27deg. F and down to 9deg. tonight, but that's NC weather for you. I had shorts on at Christmas! 8) But would love to see a foot or two of the white stuff! We don't get snow much, but we do get bad ice storms......... man... it sucks trying to build a iceman! :lol:
It was -21F Thursday morning at our primary launch site. We don't want to hear about shorts!
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison
reno1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by reno1 »

reno1 wrote:
My wish came true!!!!!! Got to go and build a smowman! LOL
Attachments
DSC01028.JPG
DSC01028.JPG (156.11 KiB) Viewed 163 times
D. Reno, Team Leader.
Team Pump It!
Cloud Dancers
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Cloud Dancers »

reno1 wrote:
reno1 wrote:
Congratulations!!!! Now go out there and launch in it. 8) 8)
The Cloud Dancers
Floating amongst the clouds
Team Seneca
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Team Seneca »

reno1 wrote:
reno1 wrote:
GLOBAL WARMING my left buttocks!
Bill W.
Team Seneca