Looking for high speed video of water rocket launches

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
bernardm

Looking for high speed video of water rocket launches

Post by bernardm »

Hi,

As a physics teacher, I started a water rocket project where my students first have to create a mathematical model for the physics of water rockets. I'm looking for high speed videos of rocket launches where pressure and water level would be given in order for my students to check their mathematical model.

Would anyone this kind of videos ?

Thanks a million,

Bernard
Andromeda

Re: Looking for high speed video of water rocket launches

Post by Andromeda »

bernardm wrote:Hi,

As a physics teacher, I started a water rocket project where my students first have to create a mathematical model for the physics of water rockets. I'm looking for high speed videos of rocket launches where pressure and water level would be given in order for my students to check their mathematical model.

Thanks a million,

Bernard
You need to see if U.S. Water Rockets and Air Command will view this topic. They have slow motion cameras and should be able to help you.
Andromeda
No matter where you go, there you are.
- Buckaroo Bansia
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Looking for high speed video of water rocket launches

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

bernardm wrote:Hi,

Thanks a million,

Bernard
Hi Bernard,

We have plenty of videos in slow motion of our rocket taking off. What type of shots are you looking for? Perhaps if you explained what the students are going to do with the videos, we could search for ones best suitable for the experiment.
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison