Hello from Alaska

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
mbauer
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Hello from Alaska

Post by mbauer »

Hello,

Been doing some reading of the different forums.

Really like what I've seen so far and decided to join and learn more about this very interesting Hobby!

Best regards,
Mike Bauer
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Alaska

Post by WRA2 »

mbauer wrote:Hello,

Really like what I've seen so far and decided to join and learn more about this very interesting Hobby!

Best regards,
Mike Bauer
Hi Mike,

:W Welcome to the water rocket forum and the WRA2 :WRA2:
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2:
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

Best regards,
Mike Bauer
Welcome to the forum. What part of the great state of Alaska are you from? How's the weather up there?
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison
mbauer
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by mbauer »

U.S. Water Rockets1 wrote:

Best regards,
Mike Bauer
Welcome to the forum. What part of the great state of Alaska are you from? How's the weather up there?
Southcentral 60-air miles below Anchorage.

Small town called Kenai. We have a Challenger Learning Center here. They don't have very much on water rockets though.

Been seeing some very interesting ideas, projects and answers on how to do staging, recovery etc..

Rain, more rain, oh did I say Rain yet? I know it is no way near as bad as the draught going on down South, just wish there was a way to send some of this rain there!

Lots of deep thinkers around on this site!

Thanks for the Welcome!

Mike
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

mbauer wrote:
U.S. Water Rockets1 wrote:

Best regards,
Mike Bauer
Southcentral 60-air miles below Anchorage.

Small town called Kenai. We have a Challenger Learning Center here. They don't have very much on water rockets though.

Been seeing some very interesting ideas, projects and answers on how to do staging, recovery etc..

Rain, more rain, oh did I say Rain yet? I know it is no way near as bad as the draught going on down South, just wish there was a way to send some of this rain there!

Lots of deep thinkers around on this site!

Thanks for the Welcome!

Mike
It sounds like you have the shortest water rocket season of anyone on the forum. You probably have a lot of wild critters up there to deal with as well. It's great to have so many diverse locations represented on this forum!
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison