Water rocket for my little girl.

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
redster

Water rocket for my little girl.

Post by redster »

Hi, just recently got into water rocketry due to my 3 year old. Somehow she asked me for a rocket toy after seeing a rocket on TV. So I thought about water rockets as it's the easy and fairly safe. Flew our first rocket past week end , my daughter myself and my wife all had a ball. We're looking into building a new rocket as we lost the old one to someone's back yard. Will be trying a parachute recovery too this time and launch at a bigger park net time.
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Water rocket for my little girl.

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

redster wrote:Hi, just recently got into water rocketry due to my 3 year old. Somehow she asked me for a rocket toy after seeing a rocket on TV. So I thought about water rockets as it's the easy and fairly safe. Flew our first rocket past week end , my daughter myself and my wife all had a ball. We're looking into building a new rocket as we lost the old one to someone's back yard. Will be trying a parachute recovery too this time and launch at a bigger park net time.
It's wonderful that your daughter has shown an interest in the hobby at such a young age. It sounds like something you have the whole family involved in. That's really nice. Best of luck with the new rockets and a great future!
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison