The Rocket Gallery

Post photos and videos of your rocket, launches and your onboard video or photos here. A wide variety of formats supported including attachments and embedded youtube.
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by WRA2 »

Drag_Racer408a wrote:Hiow do you do that? I wouldn't mind if the WRA2 deleated that comment so i couls resize.
You want your huge photos deleted. That can be done.
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2:
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Tim Chen »

Drag_Racer408a wrote:Hiow do you do that? I wouldn't mind if the WRA2 deleated that comment so i couls resize.
You can open up the "Paint" accessory and load up the image. Then you hit <control> W or use the menu bar to pick "Stretch / Skew". You input a new size for the picture in percent. Enter 50% or something in the Horizontal and Vertical values and you'll see the picture resize on the screen. You can then "Save As" and pick a new name for the smaller image.

I usually pick sizes that are 25% smaller than my monitor screen so when I email them they fit inside a window and the recipient doesn't have to scroll to see it all.
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise
Drag_Racer408a
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Drag_Racer408a »

Thanks Tim. Hows your 1000 foot rocket coming? We got SNOW here in MI. It sucks really bad! No test launching for a couple weeks.
-Team Parental Advisory

Shameless commercial plug...... http://teamparentaladvisory.googlepages.com
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Tim Chen »

Drag_Racer408a wrote:Thanks Tim. Hows your 1000 foot rocket coming? We got SNOW here in MI. It sucks really bad! No test launching for a couple weeks.
Blah! it snowed all day Thursday and has been too cold to do anything outside all weekend. Mark and I made some progress on our electric deploy system instead, so it's been a productive weekend in spite of the crappy weather.
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise
Drag_Racer408a
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Drag_Racer408a »

Sweet. I got some tricks up my sleve to with deployment. I got a couple ideas on what i want to do.
-Team Parental Advisory

Shameless commercial plug...... http://teamparentaladvisory.googlepages.com