First time with video faceing the ground

Post photos and videos of your rocket, launches and your onboard video or photos here. A wide variety of formats supported including attachments and embedded youtube.
dwrrule
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

First time with video faceing the ground

Post by dwrrule »

Heres some pics from my ground view camera. As its laying on its side. I put the chute in the middle of the rocket an i get more stable video for pics. An heres the two video from that flight. On one of them the back end was to high. I need to put a bigger mirror so the sides dont show.

Click here to watch Inflight-95

Click here to watch In-flight-2
Attachments
vlcsnap-847135.png
vlcsnap-844431.png
vlcsnap-843904.png
vlcsnap-843588.png
vlcsnap-842199.png
Aquafire
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: First time with video faceing the ground

Post by Aquafire »

dwrrule wrote:Heres some pics from my ground view camera. As its laying on its side. I put the chute in the middle of the rocket an i get more stable video for pics. An heres the two video from that flight. On one of them the back end was to high. I need to put a bigger mirror so the sides dont show.

Click here to watch Inflight-95

Click here to watch In-flight-2
Great work! I remember you asked about this a while ago. It looks like the idea worked. Is this a new launch site? I miss the cows. :lol:
dwrrule
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by dwrrule »

No this is the park. it would have been at the field but hes watering them
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Tim Chen »

dwrrule wrote:No this is the park. it would have been at the field but hes watering them
Do other people in the park give you a hard time about flying rockets? Someone years ago crashed an estes rocket on a picnic in our close by local park (nobody was hurt) but now all the locals are freaked out by rockets and r/c planes and make a fuss when people fly them. It sucks because we think we practice really safe flying.
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise
dwrrule
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by dwrrule »

No they like me there. they even told me if i got a rocket stuck they would get it out. They also told me i would neer be kicked out of the park!!!!
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Tim Chen »

dwrrule wrote:No they like me there. they even told me if i got a rocket stuck they would get it out. They also told me i would neer be kicked out of the park!!!!
I've gotta find a cool park like yours! Dang!