My highest flight with my camera

Post photos and videos of your rocket, launches and your onboard video or photos here. A wide variety of formats supported including attachments and embedded youtube.
dwrrule
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: My highest flight with my camera

Post by dwrrule »

Ok i took a piece of neofram from a craft store an wraped it around a aaa battery. i did this to 2 of them an they fit fine a worked fine . BUT they have a "Very Short" life span. Like 1 flight an there dead. so thats not going to work but thank you for the idea. It did take a 1 OZ off the camera thow!!!
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: My highest flight with my camera

Post by Tim Chen »

dwrrule wrote:Ok i took a piece of neofram from a craft store an wraped it around a aaa battery. i did this to 2 of them an they fit fine a worked fine . BUT they have a "Very Short" life span. Like 1 flight an there dead. so thats not going to work but thank you for the idea. It did take a 1 OZ off the camera thow!!!
That's a pretty significant weight savings. If you think the batteries will last one flight at the minimum then you could just buy one of those "bulk" battery packages. You can get 50 AAA batteries for $5.00 so a flight would cost $0.20 which is not too bad.
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise