Musicam

Discussion about deployment systems including altimeters, timers, air speed flaps, servo systems, and chemical reactions.
Drag_Racer408a
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Musicam

Post by Drag_Racer408a »

Musicam is a camera made by Digital Concepts. It is a mp3 player and camera and takes ~1 minute of AVI. Its really cool. Its 50 buck but its worth it. It fits right inside of a T12 Tube perfect and has long battery life. Here is a picture.
[/img]
Attachments
Picture 3.jpg
-Team Parental Advisory

Shameless commercial plug...... http://teamparentaladvisory.googlepages.com
Spaceman Spiff
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

How many songs can it hold?

8)
Spaceman Spiff
"What goes up, must come down"
Spaceman Spiff
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Musicam

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Drag_Racer408a wrote:Musicam is a camera made by Digital Concepts. It is a mp3 player and camera and takes ~1 minute of AVI. Its really cool. Its 50 buck but its worth it. It fits right inside of a T12 Tube perfect and has long battery life. Here is a picture.
[/img]
Where'd you get that baby, Dragracer? I looked around and noticed Digital Concepts make a lot of small cameras like that. I am going to watch ebay for cameras from them and try and snag something similar.
Spaceman Spiff
Drag_Racer408a
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Drag_Racer408a »

Digital concepts amkes lots for tinny cameras. I got mine at wal-mart. I am not sure on how many songs it holds but it does have a 8mb onboard memory. You can use a SD card but ONLY for the music and not the video or pictures.
-Team Parental Advisory

Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Tim Chen »

Drag_Racer408a wrote:Digital concepts amkes lots for tinny cameras. I got mine at wal-mart. I am not sure on how many songs it holds but it does have a 8mb onboard memory. You can use a SD card but ONLY for the music and not the video or pictures.
That seems like a dumb move on their part. I wonder why they did that.
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise
Drag_Racer408a
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Drag_Racer408a »

I am not sure. It doens't weight much though which is nice!
-Team Parental Advisory

Spaceman Spiff
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Tim Chen wrote:
Drag_Racer408a wrote:Digital concepts amkes lots for tinny cameras. I got mine at wal-mart. I am not sure on how many songs it holds but it does have a 8mb onboard memory. You can use a SD card but ONLY for the music and not the video or pictures.
That seems like a dumb move on their part. I wonder why they did that.
He should check and see if there are any hacks or mods for the camera like the CVS one that will let you save video to the SD card. If it did that, it would be perfect.
Spaceman Spiff