Hi, from North of Portugal

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
RaZias
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Hi, from North of Portugal

Post by RaZias »

Hi, i am from north of Portugal.

I went to this hobby after seeing some videos from rockets in youtube and appeared at the side some videos of water-rockets...and I "what a hell is this ?"...

Since I like sci-fi and space I started to make this rockets.

I got my eyes tired from staying to a PC so I needed a hobby that wouldn´t tire my eyes (I guess PS2 it´s out of that option).

If it wasn´t Gardena I wouldn´t bother to make a launcher (to much hard work).
Research and Development is the soul of WR
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Hi, from North of Portugal

Post by Tim Chen »

RaZias wrote:Hi, i am from north of Portugal.

I went to this hobby after seeing some videos from rockets in youtube and appeared at the side some videos of water-rockets...and I "what a hell is this ?"...

Since I like sci-fi and space I started to make this rockets.

I got my eyes tired from staying to a PC so I needed a hobby that wouldn´t tire my eyes (I guess PS2 it´s out of that option).

If it wasn´t Gardena I wouldn´t bother to make a launcher (to much hard work).
Hi RaZias,
Thanks for sharing your story! Just don't be too quick to count out other launchers! There's quite a few designs out there and people are still trying to invent new ones (wink). There's so much room for improvement in everything we do. Not many people have done water rockets for very long so most of the inventions are still not yet invented.
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise