Stage 2 Launcher

Discussion about Compressors, hose, pipes, fittings, launchers, release mechanisms, and launch tubes.
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Stage 2 Launcher

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

Fantastic work on the launcher, Graveyard! That's an incredible design with incredible workmanship!

Our humble launcher is only lumber and pipes! :mrgreen:
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison
Graveyard
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Graveyard »

Thank You very much. I've built 2 units and probably in this coming Spring, I'll be putting one on Ebay. My Son has an "Engineering Day" coming up in Feb. at the U.K. Engineering College (Ky, U.S.A.) and I'm going to setup dual launchers for them to use. I've been trying to get some good footage for Youtube but I'm really not happy with the results to this point.

Later 8)
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Tim Chen »

Graveyard wrote:Thank You very much. I've built 2 units and probably in this coming Spring, I'll be putting one on Ebay. My Son has an "Engineering Day" coming up in Feb. at the U.K. Engineering College (Ky, U.S.A.) and I'm going to setup dual launchers for them to use. I've been trying to get some good footage for Youtube but I'm really not happy with the results to this point.

Later 8)
Sweet. I can't wait to see the video of your launcher in action. I can see you're a perfectionist, so the video is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise
Spaceman Spiff
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

WOW!

:shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o

I love that launcher!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spaceman Spiff
"What goes up, must come down"