Hello from Stilwell Oklahoma!

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
TT&G Flying

Hello from Stilwell Oklahoma!

Post by TT&G Flying »

Hi everyone! I'm Tom from Oklahoma! I saw your membership ad on Yahoo and decided to check out your Association.

I am not a super advanced guy like some of you I see here on this forum, I just launch with my kids and we're interested in learning from others in the field and maybee participating in your 2l bottle competitons. Thank you all for putting this together!
reno1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Hello from Stilwell Oklahoma!

Post by reno1 »

TT&G Flying wrote:Hi everyone! I'm Tom from Oklahoma! I saw your membership ad on Yahoo and decided to check out your Association.

I am not a super advanced guy like some of you I see here on this forum, I just launch with my kids and we're interested in learning from others in the field and maybee participating in your 2l bottle competitons. Thank you all for putting this together!
Hi Tom and welcome, having fun with the kids is what it's all about and some friendly competition is great too! Maybe you can be the first to enter the class C cometition and set the bar for the rest of us. Team Pump It is working hard to enter the 1000' race, but it looks like we might run out of time. Good luck and happy wrocketing!
D. Reno, Team Leader.
Team Pump It!
TT&G Flying

Post by TT&G Flying »

reno1 wrote:
TT&G Flying wrote:Hi everyone! I'm Tom from Oklahoma! I saw your membership ad on Yahoo and decided to check out your Association.

Hi Tom and welcome, having fun with the kids is what it's all about and some friendly competition is great too! Maybe you can be the first to enter the class C cometition and set the bar for the rest of us. Team Pump It is working hard to enter the 1000' race, but it looks like we might run out of time. Good luck and happy wrocketing!
Thanks for the welcome reno1. I was looking at your class "C" and think that's just what me and the kids were looking for!
Spaceman Spiff
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Welcome Tom! You live in a warm part of the country so you can launch all year, right?

I hate you! :P
Spaceman Spiff
"What goes up, must come down"
Cloud Dancers
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Cloud Dancers »

Welcome to the forum Tom,

You guys with the warm weather have it made.
The Cloud Dancers
Floating amongst the clouds
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by WRA2 »

Welcome to the water rocket forum Tom,

Here you will find everything you need to build and fly water rockets. Good luck in you conquest of the Class C World Record. :WRA2:
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2: