Growing like a weed!

Discuss non-rocket topics, TV, Movies or even general science here.
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Growing like a weed!

Post by Tim Chen »

I noticed trhis morning we got our 300th member to the forum! It's great to see this place growing so fast! Whatever you all are doing to spread the word, keep it up! The more the merrier!
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Growing like a weed!

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

It's really exciting to be able to speak to so many enthusiasts at one time all in one place. We want to give a special "tip of the hat" to David and Lisa for their tireless efforts to make this such an appealing and entertaining place!
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison
Bonami
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Bonami »

I need to make an effort to come more often because now when I visit it takes an hour or more to read all the messages! This is not me complaining. I enjoy to read of all the exploits of water rockets worldwide. Thanks to everyone for so much good information and recounting your stories for me.
RaZias
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by RaZias »

A silly situation would be when many water-rocketeers make a loby to allow sending water-rockets above 1.5 km without special license.

Anyway, just when nano-carbo-fiber will be avaible to public I belive that a rocket could handle extreme pressure.
A cubic meter of that stuff can contain enough gas as a gas truck container.
Research and Development is the soul of WR
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Tim Chen »

RaZias wrote:A silly situation would be when many water-rocketeers make a loby to allow sending water-rockets above 1.5 km without special license.

Anyway, just when nano-carbo-fiber will be avaible to public I belive that a rocket could handle extreme pressure.
A cubic meter of that stuff can contain enough gas as a gas truck container.
I have a feeling that the nano carbon fiber will cost more than the gas truck container!
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise