Hello from USA

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
A5Ben
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Hello from USA

Post by A5Ben »

New to water rockets. Just started last Saturday with a single 2L bottle. Built a multi bottle rocket today and got a short video.

Planning to try a gardena nozzle tomorrow!

[youtube][/youtube]

Ben in SC
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Hello from USA

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

A5Ben wrote:New to water rockets. Just started last Saturday with a single 2L bottle. Built a multi bottle rocket today and got a short video.

Planning to try a gardena nozzle tomorrow!

[youtube][/youtube]

Ben in SC

Welcome to the Water Rocket Forum, Ben! :W

You have quite an advanced design with a working recovery system after only one week? That's really good progress! We look forward to seeing what else you can come up with!

We have a water rocket journal on multiply (http://www.uswaterrockets.com)that has details of designs and construction if you want to check it out!
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison
A5Ben
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Re: Hello from USA

Post by A5Ben »

Well, the gardena nozzle didnt work as I had hoped. There just wasn't enough thrust to get the rocket up. I would up increasing the nozzle diameter but by then the cheap disconnect had stopped working. I need to locate an all brass connector and try again.

Ben