Sad Week

Discuss non-rocket topics, TV, Movies or even general science here.
The Mooseheads
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sad Week

Post by The Mooseheads »

We lost Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, and Michael Jackson all in the same week. I think most of us can say we grew up with these people. It's a very sad week indded.
Rick C.
The Mooseheads
RaZias
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Sad Week

Post by RaZias »

The Mooseheads wrote:We lost Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, and Michael Jackson all in the same week. I think most of us can say we grew up with these people. It's a very sad week indded.
Maybe MJ is not dead, he has just hide himself from the press. (conspiration teories...if that was true Elvis would be alive)
Research and Development is the soul of WR
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Tim Chen »

RaZias wrote:
The Mooseheads wrote:We lost Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, and Michael Jackson all in the same week. I think most of us can say we grew up with these people. It's a very sad week indded.
Maybe MJ is not dead, he has just hide himself from the press. (conspiration teories...if that was true Elvis would be alive)
Jackson pretty much turned public opinion against himself and he was generally considered an unbalanced and troubled person. Two days ago he would have been given no sympathy by anyone and would have been the butt of all kinds of jokes. In passing suddenly everybody forgives his transgressions and he's now being remembered in a positive light. For him to fake his own demise anticipating this reaction would support your conspiracy theory.
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

It looks like there's more to the story than originally reported. We will have to wait for the test results before the public can know for sure what happened.
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison