Hello from Setúbal, Portugal

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
Sitria

Hello from Setúbal, Portugal

Post by Sitria »

Hi there I live in Setúbal south of Portugal. I`ve started in water rockets just few days ago, and my first rocket was a simple one, half liter bottle, cork and a tyre valve, and it was not bed, but I want more :twisted: , now I`m working on a new one,one half liter, 9 mm gardena noozle and a launcher :D . Next project will have a parachute system.
Thank´s for all information that you provide for all of us, without it... well, it was harder for shure. See you.
RaZias
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Hello from Setúbal, Portugal

Post by RaZias »

Sitria wrote:Hi there I live in Setúbal south of Portugal. I`ve started in water rockets just few days ago, and my first rocket was a simple one, half liter bottle, cork and a tyre valve, and it was not bed, but I want more :twisted: , now I`m working on a new one,one half liter, 9 mm gardena noozle and a launcher :D . Next project will have a parachute system.
Thank´s for all information that you provide for all of us, without it... well, it was harder for shure. See you.

BOAS, SOU PORTUGUÊS, do Porto mas agora tou em França

I started water-rockets one year ago, if you have doubts I can help you.
Right now I am trying to find a good glue for join bottles, I have indication of 5 marks but the best one is only sold in EUA.
Research and Development is the soul of WR
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

Sitria wrote:Hi there I live in Setúbal south of Portugal. I`ve started in water rockets just few days ago, and my first rocket was a simple one, half liter bottle, cork and a tyre valve, and it was not bed, but I want more :twisted: , now I`m working on a new one,one half liter, 9 mm gardena noozle and a launcher :D . Next project will have a parachute system.
Welcome to the forum. It is nice to see so many new members here.
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison
Brian
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Brian »

:W
Ascender Water Rockets
http://ascenderwaterrockets.weebly.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS2NHXS-VFxEux70DCINR0w
Sitria

Post by Sitria »

Tks everybody, I`ll post some fotos of my new project.
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Tim Chen »

:W Sitria! Nice to meet you!
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise