a quick hello from the south of france

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
jouke
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

a quick hello from the south of france

Post by jouke »

Hello all,

I'm a Dutch rocket scientist working for a French aero-space lab on solid and hybrid rocket propulsion. I'm passionate about my work, it's thrilling, demanding , complicated and rewarding but ... projects take years to see the light of day and once started most of them end up death before lift-off. That's on of the reasons that my kids and I build waterrockets and fly them in our garden. We now feel that it's time to take things a step further, improve performance, altitude measurments, onboard camera .... You know, all the fun stuff.

Thank's for having us and keep up the good work,

Jouke
rockets-in-brighton

Re: a quick hello from the south of france

Post by rockets-in-brighton »

jouke wrote:Hello all,

I'm a Dutch rocket scientist working for a French aero-space lab on solid and hybrid rocket propulsion. I'm passionate about my work, it's thrilling, demanding , complicated and rewarding but ... projects take years to see the light of day and once started most of them end up death before lift-off. That's on of the reasons that my kids and I build waterrockets and fly them in our garden. We now feel that it's time to take things a step further, improve performance, altitude measurments, onboard camera .... You know, all the fun stuff.

Jouke
Welcome to the forum, Jouke! We look forward to borrowing your expertise to improve our designs.
Cheers
Steve
Rockets-in-Brighton
WEB: http://groups.google.co.uk/group/rockets-in-brighton
Jelo
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Jelo »

:W
welcome to the forum, dont hesitate to put some pictures of your hybrid rockets :wink:
Anto'

always wear a raincoat
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by WRA2 »

jouke wrote:Hello all,

Jouke
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your contributions. :W
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2: