my lego movie

Discuss non-rocket topics, TV, Movies or even general science here.
Jelo
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

my lego movie

Post by Jelo »

hey guys i was realy bored and the weather outside was very bad so i made this short lego dance movie:
[youtube][/youtube]
enjoy!!
Anto'

always wear a raincoat
Brian
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: my lego movie

Post by Brian »

nice, you should try the 'nut bush' :lol:
Ascender Water Rockets
http://ascenderwaterrockets.weebly.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS2NHXS-VFxEux70DCINR0w
SaskAlex
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by SaskAlex »

Not bad, I always thought stop motion stuff was interesting. How long did it take you?
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

Impressive animation. Did you you a still camera and combine the images in software, or do you have a digital camera with stop motion capabilities built in? There are some nice setups out there that make stop motion a lot more affordable. This is why you see so many television shows using stop motion these days. The digital setups allow the animator to play the sequence up to the current frame and this "preview" prevents mistakes.
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison
Jelo
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Jelo »

this was made in two hours by me and my twin sister, the camera was a normal digital camera, the software was windows movie maker, note this is my first stop motion film and i just did it coz i was bored...by the way i recomend everyone to try it! it's surprisingly fun and very rewarding! oh another thing, you might notice the video getting darker all of a sudden towards the end, its coz it was getting dark outside so we turned on the lights, also we forgot to take off the automatic light adjusting on the camera that why colour change all the time...a few hundred, maybe 200 images taken for this!
Anto'

always wear a raincoat