GottaLaunch

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
rockets-in-brighton

GottaLaunch

Post by rockets-in-brighton »

I just noticed a new user registered "GottaLaunch". If you are the World Record holder for most water rockets launched, please introduce yourself!
Cheers
Steve
Rockets-in-Brighton
WEB: http://groups.google.co.uk/group/rockets-in-brighton
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: GottaLaunch

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

rockets-in-brighton wrote:I just noticed a new user registered "GottaLaunch". If you are the World Record holder for most water rockets launched, please introduce yourself!
Nice catch! Nice to have another group of world record holders in our ranks here on the forum!
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison
GottaLaunch
Simultanious Launch World Record Holder
Simultanious Launch World Record Holder

Post by GottaLaunch »

lol :lol:

Hi there!
I'm Boyan from Gotta Launch and surprisingly enough I'm a water rocket enthousiast!
Indeed we did set the Guinness World Record for launching most water orckets simultaniously, but of course that was just the start!

This interest for water rocketry started in 2005 when i started with launching bottles with a simple cork and a valve.
Later that year we started with developping a launch system which gradually became better, thus the rockets went higher and higher.
One day I got the idea to start exploring the boundaries of water rocketry, when I came up with a list of insane stuff which nobody ever did before; this is how gotta launch started.

Currently we're busy with our Water Rocket Car project, where we're building an aluminium car which we'll equip with 28 rockets of 20 litres.
A friend of mine (which after that will probably not be a friend anymore :) ) will be driving it.
According to the Delft University of Technology this car will have enough power to propell him to 50 km/h.

I'll keep you updated!
rockets-in-brighton

Post by rockets-in-brighton »

Thanks, Boyan! You have a great achievement already, but you are already working on the next. Well done, and keep us posted on developments.
Cheers
Steve
Rockets-in-Brighton
WEB: http://groups.google.co.uk/group/rockets-in-brighton