Greetings from Belgium

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
floris2burn

Greetings from Belgium

Post by floris2burn »

Hi to everyone,

I'm still an amateur on water rockets. I got here caus I was searching a place to share the launching system I got from my uncle.
It started a few years ago (I think it was 2006) when were having a birthday party with the family. It was a sunny day and the little causins and nieces were propably having fun till one or more got hurt and started crying. Enyhow, I got the idea of trying water rockets. Our first launcher was nothing more but a water bottle an air pump trough a cork and a carton pipe to guide the rocket.

As I explained before, my uncle then built this launcher for us and now, as new year present, I also got one.

I think I'll find out how to modify the plastic or PET bottles to make them more aerodynamic and stable. Caus plain bottles don't fly that well. Our garden might not be the optimal location for shooting these rockets though, they often land at the neighbours garden 8)

Cheers
Spaceman Spiff
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Greetings from Belgium

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Welcome to the forum! You came to the right place if you want to fly your rockets higher and more accurately! We have all of the water rocket world record holders here!
Spaceman Spiff
"What goes up, must come down"
ninja_iga
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Greetings from Belgium

Post by ninja_iga »

Welcome dude!

post pics of your WRockets :)
Stanlley Tai

+6012-211-3039 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              +6012-211-3039      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
STR
Stanlley Tai Rockets

Legion Paintball
events, supplies, design and manufacturer, training and consultation
play hard but play safe!
www.legionpaintball.org