hi from freezing finland

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
pudresful
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

hi from freezing finland

Post by pudresful »

I did find water rockets from youtube 3years ago and then I thinked homemade water rocket is just imbossible to do but I did find system now im making staging mecanism my profile is pudresful in youtube :cl:
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: hi from freezing finland

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

pudresful wrote:I did find water rockets from youtube 3years ago and then I thinked homemade water rocket is just imbossible to do but I did find system now im making staging mecanism my profile is pudresful in youtube :cl:
Welcome to the Water Rocket Forum! This is a great place to go if you want to learn about water rockets or ask questions. There are people from all over the world here so you should be able to find local sources of materials and construction supplies. :W
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison
Brian
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Brian »

:W
how do you recover it from that lake?
Ascender Water Rockets
http://ascenderwaterrockets.weebly.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS2NHXS-VFxEux70DCINR0w
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

Brian wrote::W
how do you recover it from that lake?
The rocket is designed to float on top of the water and has a sealed electronics bay so that the electronics do not get wet. We have a team member waiting in the landing area in a boat and other team members in kayaks for backup. Most of the launches the rocket is only in the water for less than 1 minute before it is picked up.

When we launch over land, we end up dealing with tall grass, pricker bushes, and trees. We like the water better.
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison
pudresful
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by pudresful »

In the rocket is not any electronic the cup just drop when it turns its good on little rockets but dont wor bigger ones srry my english :ww: