Nicolaunch 2007

Post photos and videos of your rocket, launches and your onboard video or photos here. A wide variety of formats supported including attachments and embedded youtube.
Spaceman Spiff
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Drag_Racer408a wrote:Please tell me the big red one is a water rocket! lol.
I was wondering the same thing!
Spaceman Spiff
"What goes up, must come down"
FalkE
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by FalkE »

No i´m sorry, this a rocket with 4 BC engines.
Drag_Racer408a
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Drag_Racer408a »

DARN!!! Its still a really nice looker.
-Team Parental Advisory

Shameless commercial plug...... http://teamparentaladvisory.googlepages.com
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Tim Chen »

FalkE wrote:No i´m sorry, this a rocket with 4 BC engines.
There's no reason you couldn't stick a few soft drink bottles inside! :-)
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise
Cloud Dancers
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Cloud Dancers »

What do the pyro guys think of water rockets in Germany? In the US water rockets are loked at as toys by the big time pyro guys.
The Cloud Dancers
Floating amongst the clouds
Bellarossa
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Bellarossa »

Very good pictures, FalkE!
_ .~'''~._ .~' Dom '~._ .~''~._
FalkE
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by FalkE »

I think in US it´s because you have acess to really big rocketengine ( >J) and thats reallly big rockets and i think our waterrockets looks really a bit like toys. But in Germany we fly often only rocket with F -G Motors and our waterrockets are as big as the smokers and so we all respect each other( but we makes jokes abour each other;)).
Mark Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Mark Chen »

FalkE wrote:I think in US it´s because you have acess to really big rocketengine ( >J) and thats reallly big rockets and i think our waterrockets looks really a bit like toys. But in Germany we fly often only rocket with F -G Motors and our waterrockets are as big as the smokers and so we all respect each other( but we makes jokes abour each other;)).
Are the really big engines forbidden in Europe?
Mark Chen
Team Enterprise
FalkE
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by FalkE »

In Europe no, but in germany we need to certificate every engine and at the moment there are only thr cesaroni pro 38 certificated so a J e engine is possible.
But over that size i didn´t rememmber of an bigger motor which was launched in germany.
Drag_Racer408a
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Drag_Racer408a »

I can see why the Big Pyro guys in the US really don't like the wrockets. Cause ours cost like a ton less than what the pyros cost.

Thats cool that you guys have respect for eachother. I haven't really had contact with an others that launch anything cause it isn't to big around here.
-Team Parental Advisory

Shameless commercial plug...... http://teamparentaladvisory.googlepages.com
The Mooseheads
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by The Mooseheads »

Drag_Racer408a wrote:I can see why the Big Pyro guys in the US really don't like the wrockets. Cause ours cost like a ton less than what the pyros cost.

Thats cool that you guys have respect for eachother. I haven't really had contact with an others that launch anything cause it isn't to big around here.
I bet that these folks are not too impressed with rockets that don't even go 1000 feet high. Even small pyro rockets will go that high and those are the toy ones. It's still a lot safer and more fun to build the whole thing including the engine yourself!
Rick C.
The Mooseheads