My name is Kevin

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
kevin

My name is Kevin

Post by kevin »

My name is Kevin, I come from Thailand, I am learning in grade 7 in Adventist international Mission school. PH:
I come to be member because there is a science fair project in the school every year, now I had to make a water rocket. RAT:
Last year I had made the hydrogen and oxygen rocket using electrolysis of water. Thanks you very much. TH:

sorry if my English are wrong. :W
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: My name is Kevin

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

kevin wrote:My name is Kevin, I come from Thailand, I am learning in grade 7 in Adventist international Mission school. PH:
I come to be member because there is a science fair project in the school every year, now I had to make a water rocket. RAT:
Last year I had made the hydrogen and oxygen rocket using electrolysis of water. Thanks you very much. TH:

Hello Kevin,

Don't worry, your English is very good! Welcome to the Water Rocket Forum! Nice to have you here!
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison
kevin

Post by kevin »

Nice to meet you. TH:
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by WRA2 »

kevin wrote:My name is Kevin, I come from Thailand, I am learning in grade 7 in Adventist international Mission school. PH:

Welcome to the forum! :W

Don't worry about the language difference. That is what Google translator is for 8)
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2:
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

kevin wrote:Nice to meet you. TH:
Nice to meet you too!
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison
ninja_iga
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by ninja_iga »

hi Kevin!
Stanlley Tai

+6012-211-3039 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              +6012-211-3039      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
STR
Stanlley Tai Rockets

Legion Paintball
events, supplies, design and manufacturer, training and consultation
play hard but play safe!
www.legionpaintball.org