Howdy all, from Wichita KS

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
avfuelerict
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Howdy all, from Wichita KS

Post by avfuelerict »

Hello everyone. I've allready posted a few times, but thought I should introduce myself here. I am from Wichita KS and what has brought me to this site is motivation to get out of a final LA: .

If the rocket I build beats the professors' rocket, then I do not have to take a final. :cl: . I lurked on here for a little while and built a launcher and a couple of bottles. I hit a couple of snags when trying to build multi bottled rockets, so I joined up. I have learned quite a bit so far, and look forward to being a part of the community.
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Howdy all, from Wichita KS

Post by WRA2 »

avfuelerict wrote:Hello everyone. I've allready posted a few times, but thought I should introduce myself here. I am from Wichita KS and what has brought me to this site is motivation to get out of a final LA: .

If the rocket I build beats the professors' rocket, then I do not have to take a final. :cl: . I lurked on here for a little while and built a launcher and a couple of bottles. I hit a couple of snags when trying to build multi bottled rockets, so I joined up. I have learned quite a bit so far, and look forward to being a part of the community.
Welcome to the forum! :W
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2:
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Howdy all, from Wichita KS

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

avfuelerict wrote:Hello everyone. I've allready posted a few times, but thought I should introduce myself here. I am from Wichita KS and what has brought me to this site is motivation to get out of a final LA: .

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Can you explain what "beating" the professor's rocket involves? If you mean go higher, farther, faster, etc. then you will find all those things and more in the designs of the people here. You just have to tell us what you need to do and we will assist you in getting out of the test!
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison