Question for AirCommand

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
Water Rocket Expert
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Question for AirCommand

Post by Water Rocket Expert »

Hello, I was wondering since I use your sight a lot and I sometimes have questions to ask you guys, could you make a comments page where we could ask questions without signing in. Maybe just put a name so you know who we are. I have an email, but I don't use it just for junk. A comments page with NO Google Plus or Google account or Facebook or something would be appreciated on your website. I think what your doing on your sight is great!
Water Rocket Expert
I'm 20
Maryland
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -Albert Einstein
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Question for AirCommand

Post by WRA2 »

Water Rocket Expert wrote:Hello, I was wondering since I use your sight a lot and I sometimes have questions to ask you guys, could you make a comments page where we could ask questions without signing in. Maybe just put a name so you know who we are. I have an email, but I don't use it just for junk. A comments page with NO Google Plus or Google account or Facebook or something would be appreciated on your website. I think what your doing on your sight is great!
Well you could always ask the questions HERE on the forum but I don't think he would go for that SC: as it would take away "eyeballs" and "clicks" from his advertisements that he has plastered all over it. TC: We don't require Google, Facebook accounts to post here and there are NO advertisements! WH:
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2:
Team Seneca
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Team Seneca »

I don't know why anyone would ask a stenographer a question that should be posed to the general scientific body in general anyhow.

Cheers!
Bill W.
Team Seneca
U.S. Water Rockets1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by U.S. Water Rockets1 »

There's plenty of helpful people here that can probably answer your questions. Go ahead and ask away.
Team U.S. Water Rockets
Visit USWaterRockets.com
Visit our Blog
Tune in to our YouTube Channel
Visit our Facebook page
Visit our Twitter Page
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. --Thomas Edison
Water Rocket Expert
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

I just like to be able to ask specific questions about how certain launches were conducted.
Water Rocket Expert
I'm 20
Maryland
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -Albert Einstein
Spaceman Spiff
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Water Rocket Expert wrote:I just like to be able to ask specific questions about how certain launches were conducted.
I've seen George logged in a number of times, so I'll wager you dollars to donuts that he's snubbing you.
Spaceman Spiff
"What goes up, must come down"
Water Rocket Expert
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Yeah I think I'll PM him.
Water Rocket Expert
I'm 20
Maryland
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by WRA2 »

Water Rocket Expert wrote:Yeah I think I'll PM him.
Yup, That is probably exactly what he was waiting for. Another chance to steer a set of eyeballs to his ad PU: filled website rather than engaging the community in an open forum. SC: I don't know why he even bothers to lurk if he isn't going to participate in the discussions.

Actually I am surprised it took you so long to "call him out" for not answering. If that was me, you would have posted 50 posts all over the forum on how nobody answers you.

Keep everyone posted if he bothers to answer your PM. :yikes:
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2:
Team Seneca
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Team Seneca »

Duh. I know why he comes here and absorbs every bit of information, but I get in trouble for talking about it. It don't take a rocket scientist to figure it out!
Bill W.
Team Seneca
arjan
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by arjan »

WRA2 wrote:Well you could always ask the questions HERE on the forum but I don't think he would go for that SC: as it would take away "eyeballs" and "clicks" from his advertisements that he has plastered all over it.
WRA2 wrote:Another chance to steer a set of eyeballs to his ad PU: filled website
Not to argue with anyone or defend anyone, but isn't it a bit overdone to say that site is filled with ads?
I count two ads, one at the top and one at the bottom.
Arjan

n-bwaterrockets.blogspot.com
Water Rocket Expert
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

I agree with you but still even one or two ads is pushing it for a non commercial site.
Water Rocket Expert
I'm 20
Maryland
Water Rocket Expert
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

I just private messaged him this morning so I'll tell you guys if he responds.
Water Rocket Expert
I'm 20
Maryland
Water Rocket Expert
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

I agree with teem seneca, George just comes her to saturate his brain with cookies he can use to build his next rocket weighing over 1500 grams.
Water Rocket Expert
I'm 20
Maryland
Water Rocket Expert
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

He has not responded yet. I think he is avoiding me for sure because I have seen him logged on today and he did not respond. :cry: I will keep you guys updated and possibly make a fuss. Excuse me? CP: < for air.command

If anyone want to check out there site here is the link to see the ads:

First thing I saw when I got on there was some ad for the Nextus 7 and a Facebook ad plus some king of Back Yard Sausage ad. :DH:
Water Rocket Expert
I'm 20
Maryland
Water Rocket Expert
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

sorry these might not work
Water Rocket Expert
I'm 20
Maryland