Greetings from South Africa - newbee

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
ugan.git

Greetings from South Africa - newbee

Post by ugan.git »

Hi all,

Well I just love water rockets, period! I made a PVC rocket for my school project, entered the science fair and won. Then for my university project I build and mathematically modelled a water rocket, which worked out really well. And now im in the composite game and I still want to make water rockets. Only now I can play around with carbon fibre and other cool toys.

I love this forum, Power to the people!

CIAO,

Ugan
Spaceman Spiff
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Greetings from South Africa - newbee

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

ugan.git wrote:Hi all,

Well I just love water rockets, period! I made a PVC rocket for my school project, entered the science fair and won. Then for my university project I build and mathematically modelled a water rocket, which worked out really well. And now im in the composite game and I still want to make water rockets. Only now I can play around with carbon fibre and other cool toys.

I love this forum, Power to the people!

CIAO,

Ugan
Welcome to the forum, Ugan! I'm really excited to see so many people from around the world getting together here. David and Lisa seem really dedicated to keeping the forum updated with the coolest new features and the moderators keep trolls and spammers under control.

Judging from your background, it looks like we've got another "extreme" water rocket person in you. I really enjoy seeing all the new ideas everyone comes up with!
Spaceman Spiff
"What goes up, must come down"