Hi, dear friends, I am from China!

This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and tell us how they got started in water rocketry.
talentsun

Hi, dear friends, I am from China!

Post by talentsun »

Dear friends,

I am honored to take part in our group. I am from China. I like water rocket. My first water rocket burst off maybe 16 years ago when I was in middle shool. I tried to equip it with parachute. Unfortunately I failed. Today we read the news and message about water rocket in a Taiwan Website and found this forum according to hyperlink on it.

So, I am very glad to be here.
天才孙鹏
Tim Chen
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Re: Hi, dear friends, I am from China!

Post by Tim Chen »

talentsun wrote:Dear friends,

I am honored to take part in our group. I am from China. I like water rocket. My first water rocket burst off maybe 16 years ago when I was in middle shool. I tried to equip it with parachute. Unfortunately I failed. Today we read the news and message about water rocket in a Taiwan Website and found this forum according to hyperlink on it.

Welcome to the forum, talentsun!
It is so nice to see so many people from all over the world getting together to share this fun hobby. It will be great to have you here and learn about the techniques you use in your country for building and launching Water Rockets!
Tim Chen
Captain, Team Enterprise
WRA2
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by WRA2 »

Welcome to the forum talentsun,

Here you will be able to discuss construction and flight of water rockets with the largest group of enthusiasts out there.
We have something for everyone, from beginners to teams competing for the official world records. :WRA2:

We look forward to your contributions. :)
Lisa Walker,
:WRA2: Forum Administrator. :WRA2:
:WRA2:The Water Rocket Achievement World Record Association :WRA2:
Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Hi Talentsun. Nice to meet you! Welcome to the message board!
Andromeda
No matter where you go, there you are.
- Buckaroo Bansia
dongfang
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by dongfang »

欢迎 (Welcome) Talentsun!

I hope to see a new rocket from you here some day! You can always look at what the rest of us have thought out first.

The supply situation in China has to be really easy! I guess you can find all you need in a few hours. Except for gardening stuff maybe. That´s my experience from China anyway.

Regards
Soren
reno1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by reno1 »

你好和欢迎到论坛。
D. Reno, Team Leader.
Team Pump It!
Team Seneca
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by Team Seneca »

reno1 wrote:

你好和欢迎到论坛。
What's that mean?!?!?!
Bill W.
Team Seneca
Alex

Post by Alex »

Team Seneca wrote:
reno1 wrote:

你好和欢迎到论坛。
What's that mean?!?!?!
Chinese Internet Language Innuendo? :shock: :?: :lol: :(
Water Rockets are amazing things, One second there sitting on the launch pad, the next, splattered all over your shirt.
chriswaterrockets
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by chriswaterrockets »

Hey Talentsun!
Welcome to the water rocket community! It's great to have you here! It's awesome there are members form all over the world here :D

:W
reno1
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by reno1 »

Team Seneca wrote:
reno1 wrote:

你好和欢迎到论坛。
What's that mean?!?!?!
Sorry about that :oops: It reads " Hello and welcome to the forum".
D. Reno, Team Leader.
Team Pump It!
Alex

Post by Alex »

ah....Never do that again.....Will your Rocket have lead in it?

Sorry, i'm just trying to make a joke that pokes chinese toy making stuff. Don't kill me. Or bam me mods....I wuvv you all :lies:
Water Rockets are amazing things, One second there sitting on the launch pad, the next, splattered all over your shirt.
Bonami
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Bonami »

Alex wrote:ah....Never do that again.....Will your Rocket have lead in it?

Sorry, i'm just trying to make a joke that pokes chinese toy making stuff. Don't kill me. Or bam me mods....I wuvv you all :lies:
If the bottle is from baby milk it would have poison in it!

:twisted:
Alex

Post by Alex »

haha
Bonami
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Post by Bonami »

Alex wrote:haha
I regret my comment before in thinking of the serious thing which we joke.
andicirk
WRA2 Member
WRA2 Member

Post by andicirk »

Bonami wrote:
Alex wrote:haha
I regret my comment before in thinking of the serious thing which we joke.
thats good news , its sometimes difficult in ther "heat of the moment " to be thoughtfull , and with no ability to edit posts its good that you returned to post this

other than that it seems there has been a lot of sarcastic posts in this one introduction , does that mean those who have posted have issues with the person .....

please before you post think , a person is an individual and should be judged on that , no there race , colour or belief structure

admin if this is too mucjh pls remove it